The Central Valley Fund's investments will be made under the following general terms and conditions:
- Investment size is typically $1M-$5M per transaction with larger commitments possible through co-investment with other funds.
- Preference for subordinated debt, but will consider preferred equity where appropriate.
- Repayment is typically a 5-year term.
- Board seat or observation rights. We do not seek control nor take an active management role, but act as financial partners and strategic advisors.
- A subordinated lien on all assets and in most cases a stock pledge.